1.Collection, processing and use of personal data
In compliance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of 13 December, regarding the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter "Data Protection Act") and its implementation regulations, you are hereby informed that the data collected through this Site will be added to an automated personal data file for which the following companies may be accountable:
- GLOBAL LEIVA, S.L. with registered office in Calle Carabaña, 25, 28925 Alcorcón, tax identification number B-86817277 (hereinafter "GLOBAL LEIVA").
Your data will be processed with the aim of addressing the various types of relationships that may arise between users of the Site and GLOBAL LEIVA as a result of the requests, negotiations, purchases or arrangements to which the corresponding data collection form refers. The data handled by GLOBAL LEIVA are those collected through the corresponding data forms and, where appropriate, those that are collected or obtained later for specific aims in any given case.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) in any of the forms must be filled in, and the omission of any of them may make it impossible for us to provide the services requested.
The Site currently features the following data collection points:
- "Log in" Section: To be able to shop online on our Site, users will need to be registered as Registered Users. To this end, given its responsibility for the file, GLOBAL LEIVA will request a series of personal data through a registration form. These data, together with those obtained from purchases made, will be processed with the aim of allowing online shopping and servicing customer orders. GLOBAL LEIVA may also process user data in order to contact registered users in the event of any kind of incidence during order or payment processing. GLOBAL LEIVA may collect new data or confirm data already collected when necessary for the fulfilment of a contract, fraud prevention or for conducting surveys on the quality of products and services. Additionally, GLOBAL LEIVA can treat your personal data used to make purchases on the Site for commercial profiling and advertising and to offer retail products and services that may be of interest to you in apparel and equipment fashion, footwear, accessories, cosmetics, personal care, household products, consumer electronics, computer products and other consumer products and services marketed under BLANCO or sold in BLANCO shops.
By marking the box "I want to receive communication via e-mail or equivalent means", the user expressly authorises GLOBAL LEIVA to send these marketing communications by e-mail or equivalent means (SMS or MMS).
This registration form may also request consent for a number of other purposes that do not relate directly to the purchase. If you do not agree with these additional uses, check or uncheck the box provided for this purpose, as appropriate.
- "Newsletter"Section: By submitting the relevant form, the user expressly consents to GLOBAL LEIVA, as holder of the data, to send them their corporate newsletter by any means, including electronic means, and to offer products and services that may be of interest relating to apparel or equipment fashion, footwear, accessories, cosmetics, personal care, household products, consumer electronics, computer products and other consumer products and services marketed under BLANCO or sold in BLANCO stores.
- "Press": section: By submitting the subscription request form via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, the User expressly consents to GLOBAL LEIVA, as holder of the data, sending press releases by any means, including electronic means, issued by any of the companies who have business partnerships with GLOBAL LEIVA for the retail sale of fashion apparel and equipment, footwear, accessories, cosmetics, personal care, household products, consumer electronics and other consumer products and services marketed under BLANCO or sold in BLANCO shops. Users may unsubscribe from these electronic messages at any time by requesting to unsubscribe via the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- "Work with us"Section: By sending your CV by e-mail, you consent to the data in your CV as well as those collected during telephone calls or screening tests to be used for the sole purpose of verifying and evaluating your candidacy for the current or future selection process that may be carried out by GLOBAL LEIVA as responsible for the file, as well as other companies that may have business relationships with GLOBAL LEIVA for the retail sale of fashion apparel or equipment, footwear, accessories, cosmetics, personal care, home products, consumer electronics and other consumer products and services marketed under BLANCO or sold in BLANCO shops.
Furthermore, by submitting your data via the forms provided or via e-mail to the corresponding addresses, you declare that the information and data provided are accurate and truthful, and that you are over 14 years old. Site services are not aimed at children under 14 so we have no provisions for parental consent under any circumstances.
GLOBAL LEIVA will keep users data for the periods stipulated by law for every case and without prejudice to your right of cancellation.
2. Communication or transfer of data
Data collected on the Website may be communicated to other Group companies or companies that have business relationships with GLOBAL LEIVA for the retail sale of fashion apparel or equipment, footwear, accessories, cosmetics, personal care products, home products, consumer electronics and other consumer products and services marketed under BLANCO or sold in BLANCO shops, for the same purposes as those specified in this Data Protection Policy.
3. Exercise of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition rights
Users may at any moment exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of their data, and may revoke their consent in the terms stipulated by law, by writing to the address indicated in paragraph 1 or the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org and attaching a copy of a valid ID.
4. Opposition to the sending of advertising
Users may object to the sending of advertising messages by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com. To unsubscribe from e-mail advertising list, users may also access the Newsletter section of the Site and enter their e-mail address in the "Unsubscribe" section.
Cookies are files installed on the computers from which users access our website for the purposes described on this page.
We use Google Analytics www.google.com/analytics/ and Quantcast http://www.quantcast.com to obtain browsing information and for measuring and analysing our audience. We also use a session cookie to recognise your session and assist you in browsing our site.
These applications have been developed by Google, Quantcast and blanco.com. Google and Quantcast may use this data to improve their own services and to offer services to other companies. You can learn about these other uses at the links provided.
These tools do not retrieve data related to your name or surname or the address from which you connect. The information obtained is related to the number of pages visited, preferred language, the social network where our news is published, the city to which the IP address from which you access is assigned, the number of new users, frequency and recurrence of visits, duration of visit, the browser used and operator or type of terminal from which the visit takes place.
We use this information to improve our web pages, to identify new needs and assess the improvements to be made in order to provide better service to users who visit us, adapting them, for example, to the most frequently used browsers or terminals.
You may enable, discover, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by accessing your setting options on the browser installed on your computer.
You can find information here, for example, on how to do so for these different browsers:
Firefox desde AQUÍ
Chrome desde AQUÍ
Explorer desde AQUÍ
Safari desde AQUÍ
5.1 Description of cookies used on blanco.com
|WC_AUTHENTICATION||These are used to identify and authenticate users. They also contain technical data about the user session, such as, for example, connection timeout, session ID, etc.||Session||Own|
|WC_PERSISTENT||These store the values selected by users for the session such as the shop, language, currency, etc. In addition to WC_PERSISTENT, there may be several sets of identifiers if the client visits more than one store (country).||Session||Own|
|JSESSIONID||These identify the user's HTTP session. It is common in all web applications to identify user requests during a session.||Session||Own|
|WC_SESSION_ESTABLISHED||These allow for identifying the start of the session to load the website.||Session||Own|
|WC_timeoffset||These save navigation downtime (timeoff) between the browser and GMT (Greenwich Mean Time).||Session||Own|
|Country||These are used to remember the country chosen by users on their last visit.||Session||Own|
|Vista_promocion||Used to display promotional messages only once per user session.||Session||Own|
|_qca||These allow us to track users' behaviour within the website. These cookies, supplied by Quantcast, mainly analyse the following: the computer's IP address, pixel code, HTTP location, current HTTP location, search string, connection time, browser time, searches performed on the website in question, and other statistics to analyse log data from various websites and combine them with other non-personally identifiable information to create reports that are available on the Quantcast.com website, enabling web publishers and advertisers to market segments of the public that are appropriate for their products or services. www.quantcast.com||Session||Third parties|
|__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmd, __utmv, __utmz||These allow for the monitoring of the site using the Google Analytics tool, a service provided by Google for obtaining information on user access to websites. Some of the data stored for further analysis are as follows: the number of times the user has visited the site, dates of the user's first and last visit, length of visits, page from which the user accessed the website, search engine that the user has used to reach the website or link selected, world location from where the user accesses the site, etc. These cookies' configuration depends on the service provided by Google, which is why we suggest you check the Google Analytics privacy page (http://www.google.com/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html) for further information on the cookies we use and how to disable them (with the understanding that we assume no liability for the content or accuracy of third-party websites).||Persistent||Third parties|