TORONTO, Jan. 11th, 2017 – in preparation for the biggest interior design event of the year, Blanco Canada is proud to announce the unique product and interior design experiences underway for IDS 2017. The Interior Design Show will take place between Jan. 19th – 22nd at the Metro Convention Centre in Toronto bringing together the newest and most innovative of international and Canadian design with Blanco Canada’s exhibit located in the central area/booth no. 914.
Blanco’s upcoming product innovations, interior design attractions and special events will offer a wide array of unique events including:
- The reveal of 2017 New Products.
- New marketing campaign focused on the beauty of our SILGRANIT® sink colours and their connection to food, and daily kitchen life.
- A modern take on the kitchen farmhouse theme will be showcased with multiple, brand new apron front sink designs demonstrating company’s commitment to product innovation, interior design and advancements in kitchen technologies.
- Laundry room happiness – new and exciting product choices for the interior design of the laundry space.
- Student Kitchen Design Competition exhibit in collaboration with the Kitchen and Bath Design Post Graduate Program at Georgian College featuring Students Awards Ceremony during the Gala Night, on Jan. 19th at 9 pm.
- Booth styling and decoration will showcase the work of well-known Canadian interior stylist and journalist – Margot Austin.
- In partnership with Ridgely Studio Works , a unique lighting installation will be featured over Blanco’s booth repurposing leftover pieces from our German stainless steel production into an unexpected and artistic form created by Zac Ridgely and his team.
- Guest appearances and workshops throughout the duration of the show will include well-known Canadian interior designers and interior design TV personalities including Jackie Glass , Melissa Davis , Corey Klassen , Glen Peloso & Jamie Alexander , Andrew Pike and Alykhan Velji .
- In support and appreciation of the Canadian Interior Design industry, Blanco is a proud presenting sponsor of a special musical guest – Satin Jackets during the IDS Party / Opening Gala Night.
For three generations, Blanco has quietly and passionately elevated the standards for luxury sinks, faucets and decorative accessories. Founded by Heinrich Blanc and family-owned since 1925, Blanco's humble beginnings originated in Oberderdingen, Germany – also the current location of Blanco’s global headquarters. Proud of its European heritage and award-winning German engineering, Blanco is truly committed to their tradition of high quality, innovative design and unsurpassed service that can be seen in the unique selection of STEELART® sinks, in the natural warmth and beauty of SILGRANIT® products and in the elegant artistry of Blanco kitchen faucets. In 2014, Blanco produced its 50-millionth sink, and in 2015, Blanco marked its 90th anniversary worldwide. Blanco Canada is home to the North American manufacturing of SILGRANIT® sinks. As a recognized leader in superior craftsmanship and innovation, our products are reflections of our human evolution that connects function, expression and technology.