BLANCO helps kitchen designers, builders and plumbers keep the sink area functional and accessible by offering ADA/CSA B651 compliant sinks. The PRECIS SINGLE 25 ADA/CSA features a reduced bowl depth for wheelchair accessibility.
The sink space is an important part of the kitchen’s “working triangle”, which is formed by the sink, stove and refrigerator. An accessible kitchen maximizes independence and manoeuvrability within this space, while also keeping it conveniently compact.
- Made in Canada.
- Natural granite composite material.
- Exceptional resistance to heat, scratches and impact.
- Does not absorb any liquids, acids or stains.
- Reduced bowl depth of 5" (127 mm).
- Non-porous surface.
- Does not require use of any harsh chemicals.
- Hygenic+Plus surface protects against bacteria.
- This sink includes a 3 1/2" (90 mm) stainless steel strainer.
- Clips, templates and installation instructions included.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
This sink is dual-mount; it can be installed as either a drop-in or undermount.
This model is ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) and CSA (Canadian Standards Association) B651 compliant. Please check your local code requirements to ensure compliance.