BLANCO will be introducing a library of digital brochures for 2010 – beginning with the PRECISION™ 16″ eBrochure. The digital brochure represents an innovative new sales tool that tells the Precision 16” story and can easily be shared with customers. All eBrochures will be housed on blancobydesign.com both from links on the lower right hand side of the home page as well as on the eBrochure tab at the top.
The eBrochure is an interactive, online brochure that “lives” on the web (it is not a static PDF document) – you can turn pages, zoom in, or make notes on your favorite pages.
The advantages of eBrochures:
- It’s a quick, easy, way to access BLANCO literature anytime, anywhere.
- Forward the eBrochure to a colleague or save to your desktop for easy reference.
- Print only the pages you need, or the entire document if you wish.
- Search by keyword to quickly locate specific information within the brochure.
- Bookmark and save as a favorite on your computer.
- You can even share a link to the eBrochure on social networking sites like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
With the introduction of eBrochures, like PRECISION 16″, BLANCO is taking a conscious step toward being more green by printing less paper literature. The eBrochures also link to the BLANCO website to allow for quick reference.
Look for additional eBrochures to follow in 2010.