Join our, first ever, global design blogger meetup in NYC and London to meet and mingle #globaldesign
We are very proud to announce our first ever, Global Design Blogger Meetup, with two parallel events in New York City and London.
Live Google Hangout video broadcasts will allow participants at the events to connect with their peers and share in giveaways, the global “Water for People” Pinterest challenge, drawings for two spots on BlogTour to London and LA and trends reports, live from the shows.
RSVP today on Twitvite! http://twtvite.com/Designaroundtheworld
New York City Meetup
Where: ICFF, BLANCO booth # 1336
When: May 19, 12 – 1 pm EST
Where: KBB Show, Poggenpohl booth #J50
When: May 19, 5 – 6 pm GMT
Here are the rules for the contests and fundraiser:
- Create a Pinterest board with the title “BLANCO -Water for People”
- Pin a minimum of 5 BLANCO products (must include your favorite BLANCO faucet) plus as many images that illustrate the importance and beauty of pure water. This can be images of oceans, lakes, rivers, swimming pools or whatever else inspires you.
- Ask friends and followers to “like” one or more of your images.
- Submit the link to your board no later than 5pm EST on May 15 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The board with most “likes” wins an IPad Mini 32G
- Email us why you have the perfect blog to participate in BlogTour to either London or LA, to email@example.com
- Print your email out and bring it with you to either event at ICFF NYC or KBB London
- Be sure to leave your Twitter handle and Facebook page link in the comments
- We will consider bloggers who have had an active blog since December 1, 2012 and post a minimum of twice a week, predominantly on the topic of interior design and architecture
- YOU MUST BRING A COPY OF YOUR EMAIL TO THE SHOW AND YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN.
BLANCO will also be running a YouTube video promotion for their new Faucet Innovations Video. For every view until May 30, 2013 (up to 1000) views, BLANCO will donate $1 to “Water for People”. Click here to see video.
Join us on Google+!