Ken Kelly of Kitchen Designs by Ken Kelly, Inc. has some wonderful new #SaveWaterTips to offer in honor of Earth Day and BLANCO’s #SaveWaterTips contest.
- If you’re running the water to let it warm up, catch the water to quench the dog’s thirst, water the plants or add water to the fishbowl.
- Bathe pets outside where the lawn needs watering.
- Pour left over ice cubes into a plant.
- Compost food waste instead of using the garbage disposal.
- Install a low flow kitchen faucet or scrub vegetables and fruits with a brush in a bowl of water rather than running the sprayer hose to clean.
In honor of Earth Day, BLANCO is running a week long social media contest to help promote the importance of water-conservation efforts.
The #SaveWaterTips social media contest will start on April 15th leading up to Earth Day on April 22nd. To enter, participants are asked to comment or tweet their best water-saving tip using the hashtag #SaveWaterTips.
One person will be selected by random drawing to win a BLANCO Water-Saving Faucet on Earth Day. For every comment and hashtag, BLANCO will donate $1 up to $500 to Water for People, a non-profit organization dedicated to providing clean water for families all over the world.
Enter the #SaveWaterTips contest on BLANCO’s Facebook page. Contest only applicable in the U.S.