For the seventh consecutive year, BLANCO has earned a Kitchen & Bath Business (KBB) Readers’ Choice Award. This year, a record breaking 31,000 KBB readers voted and BLANCO was selected as a winner in the kitchen sink category based on criteria ranging from style and aesthetics to stain resistance, durability and configuration.
“We are extremely honored and proud that BLANCO has been recognized as a best in class brand by industry professionals every year since the KBB awards launched in 2013,” said Tim Maicher, Director of Marketing for BLANCO. “Our focus at BLANCO has always been and will continue to be pushing the envelope to deliver sinks and faucets that are not only beautifully designed but precisely crafted with innovative materials to last for years to come.”
This year, BLANCO introduced several new additions to its extensive sink offerings including:
- A new color, Concrete Gray, joined BLANCO’s award-winning SILGRANIT® Collection.
- BLANCO QUATRUS® R15 ERGON Apron Super Single stainless steel sink featuring a transitional, geometric design that refreshes the classic farm sink.
- BLANCO QUATRUS®Apron 1-3/4 Bowl with Low Divide sink featuring the popular farmhouse style and a convenient low divide, making it easier to handle large pots and baking sheets while still dividing the sink into cleaning and prepping bowls.
- The new FORMERA Collection, BLANCO’s most versatile undermount series featuring stainless finish options available in a wide range of sizes and styles.
- BLANCO IKON® 27” Apron Single Bowl joined the IKON collection of farmhouse SILGRANIT® sinks to accommodate smaller homes and kitchens.