Tips for Cleaning a Soap Dispenser
BLANCO has put together simple tips for keeping your kitchen and laundry soap dispensers looking beautiful!
How to clean and maintain your BLANCO soap dispenser
BLANCO kitchen and laundry soap dispensers add the perfect finishing touch to your sink. Learn how to keep your soap dispenser looking like new for years to come.
- Polish and dry with a clean, soft cloth.
- Keep the exterior free of soap for prolonged periods by rinsing with water and the soft side of the sponge.
- If the performance begins to slow down, fill the dispenser with hot water and run the water through to clean.
- To maintain the longevity of your soap dispenser we recommend diluting soap with water using a 70/30 proportion.
Recommendations for cleaning your BLANCO soap dispenser
Although BLANCO soap dispensers are very easy to clean, there are a few precautions you should keep in mind to avoid shortening the lifespan of your dispenser.
- DO NOT use strong abrasive cleaners, metal scrub pads or steel wool. These will scratch and dull the surface of the soap dispenser.
- DO NOT use cleaners beyond soap and water.
- DO NOT use soap with beads or sparkles as they may clog the pump.
- DO NOT soak or submerge the pump.
Click below for more information about soap dispensers